The team at Mudita Legal LLC understands that starting and running a business is not an easy task. There are many things to think about, and sometimes it can feel like you’re in over your head. That’s where we come in. We can help you with all of your legal outsourcing needs, so you can focus on what’s important – running your business.
Mudita Legal is a leading provider of outsourced legal services for law firms and independent legal practices and teams throughout the United States. Since its inception, the company has dedicated its business to helping law firms improve productivity, reduce costs, enhance the bottom line, and scale on demand.
Mudita Legal provides high-value, high-impact legal outsourcing opportunities. Such services can help a law firm or practice scale as needed, rising to meet the evolving demands of the business and its clients. We believe that offloading workload to its specialized staff allows a firm to focus on its core business and revenue-generating tasks while remaining agile and adaptive to elastic workloads and client demand.
- Drafting settlement demand letters: Mudita Legal can produce an accurate, professional, and persuasive demand letter on your behalf.
- Reviewing and summarizing medical records: We will review medical records and summarize them so you can better understand them.
- Litigation: Mudita Legal provides disclosure statements that can be prepared at the same time as the medical chronologies, saving law firms time and money. We can also craft plaintiff fact sheets, an essential part of mass tort litigation. Finally, depositions summaries can be reviewed, highlighted, and summarized, preventing your team from having to tackle such a tedious task.
- Efficiency Analysis: Mudita Legal can provide a complimentary analysis to provide you with real numbers of potential costs and time savings.
- And more: We take pride in providing clients with a variety of other legal support services to help law firms and companies realize cost reduction. Just let us know what you need. Let Mudita Legal cut your workload in half. We can’t wait to assist you and your business!
We are quick, efficient, and communicative. We understand that your time is valuable, so we work quickly and diligently to get the job done right. We also keep you updated throughout the process, so you know what’s happening every step of the way.
We’re not happy unless you’re happy. We ensure all of our duties are finished without increasing costs so you are happy with our work.
We don’t just sit around and wait for things to happen. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our process and meet client requirements and make their lives easier. Think of Mudita Legal as your secret weapon.
If you’re looking to decrease costs, our legal teams solutions are for you. Our consultative approach provides high-quality services at a fraction of what it would cost to bring on more employees to your law firm.
We offer a consultation so that we can learn about your business and what legal services you need. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
If you’re a business owner, run an organization, or have a law firm, we can assist you with all of your legal needs. Mudita Legal specializes in the practice areas you need to increase efficiency so you can start giving clients more of your one-on-one time. We look forward to helping you grow your business.
Jennifer Marquart, Founder and CEO
Jennifer Marquart has over twenty years of legal industry experience along with many business and networking relationships. With a communications degree and years of leadership within the legal field, Ms. Marquart has strong presentation skills and intimate knowledge of the inner workings of a law office. She understands the challenges and opportunities that most often exist within legal teams.
Matthew Marquart, COO
Matthew Marquart has over twenty years experience in business with extensive leadership experience. He holds an MBA and has been a part of several start-ups including an e-commerce company he currently owns and operates. He is also a Regional Sales Manager with several national sales awards.
We work with a team of independent contractors in your local community and throughout the United States with diverse medical and legal backgrounds such as nurses and paralegals. Utilizing a combination of in-house and external talent allows law firms and organizations to tailor their capabilities in response to workload and client demands. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive environment with training materials and ongoing support
Founders and siblings Matthew and Jennifer Marquart have always been interested in making an impact to the people around them as well as doing what they can to promote responsible living on our precious Earth. Jennifer donates her time with such organizations the Wild Animal Sanctuary, The Adams County Animal Shelter, Kenzi’s Kids, The God’s Child Project, JAMLAC, Wildlands Restoration Volunteers and The Senior Hub.